1 packet fresh prawns
½ tbsp Pimento Hill Dry Jerk Seasoning
1/4 tbsp Pimento Hill Pepper Sauce
1 tbsp finely chopped chives
1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Season prawns with Pimento Hill Jerk Seasoning.
- Add Pimento Hill Pepper Sauce and leave to marinate for 10 mins.
- Melt 1 tbsp garlic butter in saucepan then, add seasoned prawns.
- Add chives and parsley.
- After 2 mins add 2 heaped tbsps double cream and allow to simmer for 3 mins.
- Remove from stove and pour into oven safe dish.
- Cover entire top with a handful of grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 5 mins on gas mark 6.
Serve with pasta and enjoy!